WM is producing high quality EMQ bearings which is specially designed for applications where required low noise and low vibration. Our electric motor quality bearings are breakthrough designed to provide quiet and smooth running, including 6000/6200/6300/6900 series, which are manufactured to P6 (ABEC-3), Z2V2, or even higher tolerances P5(ABEC-5), Z3V3.
The following are features of WM EMQ radial ball bearings,
1. The bearing rings are manufactured by bearing steel material GCr15 (52100) which extend the bearing service life.
2. Steel cages are designed to be riveted with two-piece that ensure extremely close tolerance of the ball pocket. This make sure the smooth running and lubricant circulation on the rolling surface.
3. High quality lithium grease use in bearing such as Kyodo Yushi Multi-Temp SRL or Shell RL, which can withstand temperature ranging -50 to 150 degree Celsius.
4. Rubber Seals are manufactured with a combination of SPCC metal and HNBR rubber that can withstand high temperature up to 150 degree Celsius.
5. The tolerance of bearings are P6 (ABEC-3), or even higher grade P5 (ABEC-5).
6. The Noise and vibration are controlled at level Z3V3.
7. The inner radial clearance is very important in EMQ bearings, hereby data tablet for reference.
Brand Name: WM / OEM ( According to your requirement)
Clearance : C2 / C0 / C3 / C4 / C5
Tolerance : ABEC1 (P0) / ABEC3(P6) / ABEC5(P5) / ABEC7(P4) / ABEC9 (P2)
Vibraztion : Z1V1 / Z2V2/ Z3V3/ Z4V4
Material : Carbon Steel / Chrome / Stainless steel / plastic / ceramic
Sample Date : 3 days
Delivery Detail : 2 - 15 days after confirmed contract
Shipping : By express (TNT/ FeDEX / DHL / EMS ) or By Sea
Adabantage : 1) Excellent and high quality control
2) Prompt Delivery
3) Competitive Price
4) Small order accepted
5) Customer's Drawing or samples accepted
6) OEM service
Payment Term: A. 30% T/T In Advance , 70% T/T paid against B/L copy at sight
B. 100% L/C at sight
Packing : Industrial Package or Acoording to customer's requirement
|BEARING NO.||Dimension||Rated load(KN)||Max. Speed(rpm)||Weight|